Send us a message
Assistant Behaviour Analyst – working with both adults and children
Salary: £26,000-£28,000 dependent on qualifications and experience
Hours: Full time
Contract type: 12-month temporary contract, with a view to extending
Base: Manchester and the Northwest. Occasional national travel.
Closing date for applications via CV is 7th November 2018
This is a great opportunity for a professional looking to develop their PBS expertise across both adult and children's service provision in the context of a supportive team. Redstone PBS is an award winning independent provider of positive behaviour support services for adults and children. We are based in Manchester and provide services across the northwest, Yorkshire and the Midlands. We have clinical psychologists and behaviour analysts working in our team and can provide BCBA supervision for those working towards this qualification.
The role includes
- Contributing to assessments and interventions for behaviours that challenge for both adults and children.
- Working alongside experienced colleagues in implementing organisation wide PBS initiatives in adult support services.
- Working alongside experienced colleagues to implementing school wide PBS initiatives in specialist schools
- Providing behavioural interventions for families where a child is presenting with behaviours that challenge, this may include children who have a history of brain injury.
- Providing a range of PBS training workshops to families, direct support staff and groups of professionals.
The ideal candidate would be based within the North West of the UK and travel further afield is required on occasion. Redstone PBS offers flexible and home working, a company pension and a commitment to professional development through access to supervision and training.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion and to apply for the role by sending your CV;